Nearly 40 experts in the fields of Functional Medicine, nutrition, and autoimmune disease will explain how leaky gut, genetics, and environmental triggers such as toxins, food sensitivities, infections, and stress all play a part in the development of autoimmune disease.
The summit is free online from November 10-17. That’s 40 experts in 7 days! Each day there will be speakers you can listen to for free. If you are unable to listen to all the presentations on some days, you can purchase the complete set of recordings to listen to whenever you like.
Reserve your place by signing up here!
Here are a few of the people I’m looking forward to hearing:
- Mark Hyman, MD, A Functional Medicine Approach to Autoimmunity
- Sarah Ballantyne, PhD, The Problem with Grains and Legumes in Those with Autoimmunity
- Jeff Bland, PhD, Why Autoimmune Disease is Not “Being Allergic to Yourself”
- Terry Wahls, MD Macronutrients, Micronutrients, Mitochondria, and Autoimmunity
- Chris Kresser, Lac Updates on Low Dose Naltrexone and Autoimmunity
If you would like to sign up to access the summit, register for free at this link. The organizers will email you each day letting you know which talks are scheduled, so that you can keep track.